I am so happy that I have been nominated for the “Real Neat Blog Award” by Victoria, the author of Fun Little Joys. This really motived me to create more informational and inspiring contents you all !
Victoria and Fun Little Joys.
Victoria is a Christian girl who enjoys the little things in life. Her mission for the blog is sharing the joy to woman of all ages to feel forever beautiful. With that mission, she writes about fashion , beauty, travel adventures, inspirational Bible verses, beautiful poems, and more. Victoria is the easy-going, funny, and sunny girl live next door. Fun little Joy is where you can find her and her positive energy!!!
Here is how it works :
1. Put the award logo on your blog
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
3. Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blog
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Questions From VICTORIA & My Answers:
1. Where do you do most of you blogging? (Computer, Tablet, Laptop, Cell, etc.) For blogging, I use computer when I am at home , otherwise I use a laptop. I only use my phone to browse other people’s blog and comment. ( iMac, Macbook Air, and iPhone 6 : just another Apple fan )
2. If you had one wish, what would that wish be? I wish memory could retain everything I read .. That would be so awesome !
3. Where do you look for help or inspiration? Depends on what I need help with. For the direction of family/work and those emotional hard time, I pray and talk with close family members. If it requests certain knowledge that I don’t have, I usually go to the experts or search on Google/YouTube ( They are my special best friends ).
4. What’s you favorite lipstick? Sephora Collection Color Lip Last No.11 Forever Fuchsia . I picked one that is not for everyday-look, because it’s bright and dramatic. But this collection’s lipstick is long-lasting and moisturize. It smells good too! If you don’t like the color I picked, there are 26 colors that you can choose from. This lipstick is only $14, good value right ?
5. Lemonade or Pink Lemonade? Lemonade !
6. What did you do on your last vacation? I and Michael went back to my hometown Liaoning, China to visit friends and family. We also had a Wedding ceremony there.
7. What quote helps you to be self motivated? Oh gosh, SO MANY! Here is just one.
To have the results only 5% get, have the guts to do what only 5% are willing to do.
I nominate the following extremely amazing blogs:
And here are my questions to the nominees:
1.Use 5 words to describe yourself!
2. Coffee or Tea?
3. What’s your favorite piece in your wardrobe.
4.If you can choose any place on earth to live, where will that be ?
5.What’s the most important lesson you learned from blogging?
6.If you can have ONE superpower, what will that be ?
7. Name one or few movies that you love !
One of my favorite parts of writing this post is creating the questions!!! Want to join the party ? Choose any of the 7 questions and answer it in the comments below!!! I really want to know No.1 ( 5 words to describe yourself ) and No. 6 ( One superpower ).
Thank you so much for reading and share it with your friends! Don’t miss any daily post by clicking the Follow button!!!
Have a great weekend!