I started this blog NancyWang.co on May 1st, 2015. Since July 1st, I started to post more frequently, 6 DAYS a week. ( 5 Days a week from the week of August 10th. -updated on 8/10/2015) . Topics are more towards to fashion and personal style. Even I have been here for more than three months, I haven’t really induced myself to this big community. So today I want to tell you more about me and this blog. 😉
Few things about me :
- I am a believer. I believe whatever I have is the best for me.
- I am a wife, a daughter, and a mom of two : a 1-year-old golden retriever and a 6-years-old American Short-hear.
- I have a curious mind, so I always want to explore and try new things.
- I can’t live without coffee, phone, and YouTube. haha
- Interests: Fashion, beauty, photography, movies, healthy-living, self-development…and poker.
Well..you can also ask more about me ;P
Why I want to start a public blog:
- Keep me up on constantly leaning about fashion and the industry.
- To make friends with who have similar interests ( and value ) on the internet.
My plan for this blog :
Currently I write/post a lot about fashion and personal style. I feel that is the focus of this site. At the same time, I’d love to add a little bit more of me: what I enjoy and believe. There will be more personal stories/thoughts, travel and food ( like yesterdays post , the amazing Omakase dinner ) , DIY, home decor, and more…Also I’d love to know what do you want me to write about , let me know in the comments below.
In term of goals, I was thinking about how many followers..but after I listened the “7 habits of highly effective people” , I feel it’s always better to build deeper relationships with fewer people than try to make “friends” with everyone. Therefore, my goal will be making 5 friends on the WordPress world: Truly know who they are, what they write about, and keep in touch with them.
PS: This is also the homework of Day 1 ” Blogging 101″ ( I am so behind of everybody ;P , just posting my first homework ). Are you a part of that class as well? If yes, please leave me a comment, love to visit your site!
Thank you so much for reading and I will talk to you tomorrow. Don’t miss out any daily post by following me on Instagram @nancywang.co